Sunday, October 04, 2009

Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!

Though I'm a day late, but I don't think anyone mind as long we did remember the festival, right??

A mooncake costs RM11.50 per piece. Don't you think it's very expensive???? Everything is sooooo expensive nowadays... Blame it on inflation and those nice packaging!!! Oh, blame it on those businessmen that makes money on this too...



It's lucky that I'm not a HUGE fan of mooncakes. I have minimal toleration for sweets.. The 1st few bites is okay... But, after that it feels "geli" or disgusting because it's too darn sweet and creamy!!! Ewww...!! Not the mooncakes fault... It's just me...



Greentea and Pu-er flavoured mooncake... Tea-themed mooncake, I suppose... It's really nice (just for the 1st few bites)... Lol... Not the mooncake's fault!!!



Happy Mid-Autumn Festival!!!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog