Saturday, October 15, 2011

My Day Skincare Routine

Bangun pagi, gosok gigi, pergi mandi, guna skincare... This is basically what everyone is doing (typically)... In this post I'm gonna share what I use everyday during day time... :D

So, first thing afta cleansing my face in the showers, I slap Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Dew onto my face... It doesn't smell alcoholic and the texture is like a watery lotion... Very soothing and it smells kinda nice~


Next, I apply Narcissus Total Defense Moisturizing Day Protector, which contains a milky white lotion like moisturizer which feels light and smooth to the touch...


Okay, applying these two isn't enough to hydrate my combi skin... A serum is recommended upon applying the lotions... The Narcissus Total Defense Fundamental Serum almost feel like water and it absorbs quickly into my skin... This serum is amazing because I'm seeing less breakouts on my skin with this applied dilligently... It's like it balance out the sebum production in my skin.. Great stuff!


Okay, almost there... the eyes... Working long hours in front of the computer is not eye bag friendly... Need to feed my eyes with some pamper and love for the day!! I used Majoram & Lavender Eye Cream... I don't see any difference what so ever but since I've bought it... I might as well use it till it's finished...

 

Finally, the final step... My favourite... Narcissus Total Defense Hydrating and Firming Gel... I love the scent and the texture of it... It's soooooooooooo nice!! My skin feels so dewy and moisturized all day long with minimal sebum in my T-zone... The gel in the glass pot looks like a swimming pool itself... My skin loves it!!! My laughing lines are reduced significantly too!!! Where have you been all my life???

 

Phew... That's not a long-winded post after all, huh??? All of these steps are done in 5 mins max... I would skip the serum and eye cream step when I'm in hurry though... :p

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog