Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Coffee = Energy



I think he best beverage ever created for humankind is COFFEE... It provides instantaneos energy, concentration and happy feeling... I tried to avoid coffee whenever I can but... I look and feel like a drug addict fella whenever I tried to stand a day without coffee... To date, I limit myself to only 2 cups of coffee per day... I'm scared of being addicted to coffee again... The worst coffee addiction I've experienced was when I was in Form6... I drank almost 3-4 cups of coffee a dayto survive endless nights with my nose glued to books and notes... You know, I feel elated after drinking coffee... Gives me the love to do the things I hate to do... Such powerful substance contained in a single cup of coffee... Contagious yet  wonderful... See how it make me write a blog entry on this...   

2 comments:

ekoy said...

Ah... how I love a nice cup of coffee in the mornings! =) I'll die if I don't have at least a cup a day. hehe...

Unknown said...

but nt coffee from the first coffee maker on the left of pg12's cafe.. nyeh nyeh nyeh..

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog