Thursday, January 07, 2010

2009 (Part II)

July

The month my real life begins... I started my 1st job on the 6th July... I felt so tiny in the big corporation... What's best of all is, I won't be getting my salary this month!!!! Dang!!! Reason is I entered the company after the pay day's cut off date!!! Darn poor!! And I have to settle my EPF by myself, update my bank book in their stupid website!!! I don't have any idea on my job... No bf by my side... My sis went to uni... Life sucks at this point... :(

August




The month of graduation... Finally something I look foward to... So, I've been busy with hotel booking, where to get the graduation robe, where to gather, bla bla bla... The lists go on... I still don't have my salary yet at this point... My parents have to pay for the hotel fee, which I was supposed to pay... *sobz*... A few weeks before graduation, I was being called to attend a pre-graduation ceremony a day before the actual graduation date... I was called for a special acedemic award!! *grin* I was awarded with a fake gold medal and a RM1.5k cheque!! The top 3 students got rm4k... Lucky bastards... My parents are really proud of this... All my hard work in university paid off really well... So, finally, graduation day, 15th August 2009... My course was scheduled to the noon session... BooHoo!!! I have to ask my friends from penang to delay their arrival because my ceremony will only end at 530pm... Aihz... UniMAP is really unfair towards electronic courses... Even those top awards are dominated by Material students, which is our vice chansellor's school...




It's also a month for my baby's birthday!! Lol... He got hired by his current company a week before his birthday... Biggest present ever for him... I've been able to spend some quality time on his big day as well... I missed him soooo much...

September




September... Nothing much happens this mnth except that I've indulged myself in papercrafting... I've made 10++ papercrafts so far... All taken from http://www.canon.com/c-park... They got a wide collections of papercrafts to make... From easy to advance... The most difficult papercraft I've done is the sea otter, which is made for my friend's birthday... It is a pain in the a**... But it was worth it...




September is the month of loooooooooooong holiday... My baby spent Raya holidays with me at this time... Unfortunately, it's tooooooooooooooo boring to spend it in Penang... There's practically no place to go except shopping malls... So, we went to tourists spots this time... Bukit Bendera, Botanical Gardens... Sigh... We didn't manage to go up to the hill because the queue is too damn long... So, we resort to taking pictures at the bottom hill instead.. Pretending that we are already there... Lol... It's the month of loooooooooooong holiday... My baby spent Raya holidays with me at this time... Unfortunately, it's tooooooooooooooo boring to spent it in Penang... There'spractically no place to go except shopping malls... So, we went to tourists spots this time... Bukit Bendera, Botanical Gardens... Sigh... We didn't manage to go up to the hill because the queue is too damn long... So, we resort to taking pictures at the bottom hill instead.. Pretending that we are already there... Lol...  

October




October... The month of makan-makan... The pictures says it all~... It's only a part of it.. Lol

November

 First time ever fly to KL using Firefly Airline... Sweet experience!!! I started to love KL... There are christmas decorations everywhere... So lovely!!!! And it's MEGA SALES time!!!! Woohoo!!! I particularly love the porridge steamboat!!!!!!!! It's so darn delicious!!!







No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog