Saturday, December 12, 2009

SALSAS

Today I had planned a "Jalan-jalan Cari Makan" outing with my friends... I chose to have a cozy dinner together at SALSAS in Penang Road...

First impression: SALSA is a very cozy restaurant... They interior design emphasized on warm colours such as yellow and orange curtains, walls painted in red, chairs in black and white, etc... The interior design is really charming and romantic... Great place for couples to hang out....


Photobucket

Photobucket


As for the food... I would rate it a B+ because the food is a bit "blah" to me... The only "hoo-hah" about the food is how they garnish it... As for the price, I would rate it A because I think it's reasonable...

My Set Dinner costs RM40++... I ordered Tenderloin Steak as my main course... I personally love the Asparagus Creme Soup.. It taste soooooooooooooo darn good... I'm actually a soup lover... Lol...  As for dessert, they gave Brownies + 3 mixed slices of Kiwi,Mango and Strawberry (stingy.. the slice is barely 1cm thick) + a vanilla ice cream... Brownies is too sweet for my liking... I mixed it with the ice cream to make it easier to swallow... Here are some pictures taken while in SALSAS...

Starters: Some wholemeal bread in a tissuebox-like-cloth


Photobucket

Appertizers: Fresh salad + scallops served in a clamp shell

Photobucket

Soup: Asparagus Creme Soup

Photobucket

Main Course: Tenderloin Steak

Photobucket

Dessert: Brownies + Fresh Fruits + Ice cream

Photobucket

It's been a nice experience spending some quality time with my friends... It's been a month since I met them... It feels refreshing to catch up with each other... Can't wait to meet each other again during slumber party (if I can make it..... *fingers crossed*)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog