Saturday, September 15, 2012

Dakgalbi Scandal

Dakgalbi Scandal... Such a special restaurant name! Great marketing strategy that gets us curious!! I'm seriously going to have scandal with this dakgalbi after my first visit!! :D

The food is SOOOO NICE!!!

I bought a deal at Groupon and I think it's the best food coupon I've ever purchased.


The deal consists of:





The interior is really cozy and there's an artificial tree right next to the payment counter


Very straightforward menu...


Upon sitting, we were served with cold jug of water


Then the refillable side dishes


Okay, this is new to me... Chilled cucumber and seaweed soup...
It's such a refreshing soup to drink! It's tastes sour with a hint of sweetness...
I drink this to subdue the spiciness of the dakgalbi...  


 Here comes the main course... The dakgalbi... There a lot of meat!!
It makes Uncle Jang look kiamsiap!! They are very caring too!! They have this protective "thing" to prevent any sauces from colouring that awesome white shirt you are wearing :D


Look at that!! Sipek mouth watering...


The dakgalbi is inclusive of 2 side dishes, ramen and udon...
Oh my goodness... It's heaven!


After clearing everything from the pan, we were served with dessert...
Watermelon with fruity syrup... 
One word... AWESOME...


I seriously think that Scandal Dakgalbi is nicer if compared with Uncle Jang... The staffs are more attentive and the environment is very comfortable... The deal bought at Groupon is worth every cent... Here's the address of the restaurant:

Dakgalbi Scandal
No. G-3, Dagang Avenue, 
Jalan Dagang , Ampang, Selangor 68000

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog