Saturday, December 03, 2011

Naruko Night Eye Gellies

I have not 1, not 2 but 3 different night gellies... Honestly speaking, I don't know how long will it take me to finish them... Each pot contains 30ml of goodness (conventional eye creams/gel only comes with 15ml content)... The night gellies acts like an eye mask on top of applied any eye creams/gels you have... The acts as a sealent to give an extra boost to your poor eyes... These babes smells like heaven!!!!!!!!! I always look foward to night time so I can apply these on my eye area...

Introducing my princessess...


Princess #1: Narcissus Total Defense Night Eye Gelly (Purple)


This baby smells really nice and soothing... The smell is indescribable.. The gel itself has a semi translucent colour and it feels like jelly once applied, allowing a short eye massage... It absorbed quickly and my eyes feel very relaxing....

Princess #2: Magnolia Brightening and Firming Night Eye Gelly (White)


The princess smells like heaven!! I feel like I'm in a field filled with Magnolia flowers... No kidding!! It's fresh and sweet!!!! From the name itself, it helps in firming and I'm not really sure about whitening, though... I don't see much difference on the colour of my eye bag... The texture of the gel is the thickes among the 3 princesses... 

Princess #3: Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Night Gelly (Red)


The name sound so bombastic, huh? Supercritical CO2... According to Naruko , the extraction of Raw Job's Tears essence was extracted using supercritical CO2... It is said that Raw Job's tears have higher concentration of amino acids, Vit B complex, Vitamin C and contains packed with wheat bran goodness... I do feel like my eyes feel well rested and improved my eye bag appearance... It smells very much like the Narcissus one with a very small hint of alcohol... The texture is the least viscous... I used it frequently when I feel like my eyes are dead tired... Highly recommended!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog