Sunday, November 15, 2009

I'm a worrywart

Yeah.. I'm a worrywart.. i tend to think in a complicated way... Things used to fall onto my lap but I doubted that I will be having the same luck nowadays..

I tend to think too much and considering many many factors... I hate myself for being like that... The older I am, the more I think... To me, it's really a bad thing... I tend to look things way ahead!!!!! Sigh... Help me out of this!!

I tend to be impatient as well... I like to settle things as fast as I can... The more I wait... The more I think... Hmmm... I thought Sagittarians tend to be open-minded and care free... Seems like Capricorn traits have sinked into me... Bad bad bad habit!!!

I'm back to doing dana... Helps a lot by doing it... My life seems better after doing it... I'm not sure if it's my imagination or something else... *shrugs*

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog