Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sending Hugs and Kisses Cards

I'm kinda stressed up these days... I practically multitask at work... My heart rate went up... I can feel the stress up to my neck... So, to release some stress... I had the urge to make cards... I plan to send them to my relatives when it's ready... Hope they like my cards...

Tada~


Both cards are done using the same clear stamps, clear embossing powder and Kraft cardstock.


I find embossing really fun... I find watching the powder melts and hardens using high temperature amusing...


The supplies

Green Polkadot Patterned Paper- My Little Shoe Box's (Imagine A Forest- Get A Camera)
Kraft Cardstock- Bazzill Basics
Inkpads- Versamark Dazzle in Champagne, Versafine Old Rose
Clear Embossing Powder: Japanese brand
Corder Puncher- EK Success
Scallop Border Puncher: Fiskars Effervescense
Clear Stamp: Hero Arts
Ribbon: Blue Lace Satin (from Daiso), Pink satin ribbon (unbranded)
Heat Tool: Bosch 

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Search This Blog